Laser Hair Removal
Azure Dream offers safe and affordable laser hair removal for men and women – of all skin tones. If you have been considering laser treatments, we invite you to come in for a complimentary consultation. We use only the latest technology from FDA-approved marketplace innovator Candela, which now allows us to treat all skin hues, from pale to dark. With our trained technicians, state-of-the-art equipment, and reasonable prices, you will want to begin treatments immediately.
The Process Of Laser Hair Removal
A focused beam of light emitted by laser is absorbed only through pigments located in the hair follicle. The light is pulsed for a fraction of a second – long enough to disable the hair follicle, but no so long that excess heat is transferred to the skin surrounding the hair.
Our Laser Hair Removal Equipment
At Azure Dream Day Spa, we are dedicated to providing a safe, effective, comfortable experience for our clientele, and this is our guarantee:
- We use the latest and safest technology.
- We use new equipment.
- We clean, maintain, and update our equipment regularly.
Recently we replaced our one-year-old GentleLASE equipment with the new and improved GentleMax Pro system. Like the GentleLASE, the GentleMax features dynamic cooling to maximize patient's comfort. But it is GentleMax’s groundbreaking new technology that has us excited. GentleMax allows us to perform laser hair removal on all types and hues of skin.
Previously, laser hair removal was restricted to pale skin – even suntanned skin would produce poor results. But with the GentleMax system, we are able to treat a range of skin tones from pale to dark, bringing the advantage of laser hair removal to men and women of all skin tones. The old adage “you get what you pay for” applies to laser hair removal. Cheaper prices can indicate dated or limited-function equipment. Be safe: always select the best treatment available.
Typically, the best treatment results are seen after five laser sessions. Thus, the most effective pricing option for clients beginning treatment on an area for the first time is our package pricing: purchase “5 sessions for the price of 4." However, individual sessions are also available at regular pricing. After five sessions (package or individual), clients qualify for maintenance pricing, when they come back for "touch-ups." (Please note that failure to complete a package of five sessions will cause each session completed to be re-priced at the individual session price.)
With Candela’s state-of-the-art GentleMax Pro, laser hair removal has never been so easy and painless. See examples of laser hair removal by clicking here.
As with any process, laser hair removal is not perfectly suited to everyone. Below are some points you may wish to consider and speak about during your consultation:
- Immediately after treatment, skin may be red. Pain is generally mild and transient. Side effects are uncommon and temporary.
- Laser is effective on dark hair only. Blond, gray, red, and peach fuzz will be unaffected by laser treatments.
- The number of treatments and frequency of visits may vary among individuals.
- For best results, always shave the day of treatment. If you are coming in for a consultation, please avoid shaving, so our technician can accurately evaluate your needs and establish your treatment plan.
- Again, results are individual. Some candidates respond better than others. On average, a 70-80% reduction in hair can be expected after five treatments.
- On the day of your treatment, it is important to shave the area to be lasered before your appointment. Failure to shave may result in an extra charge.
- Packages are a cost-effective choice for clients who wish to commit to repeated treatments. However, if you later decide not to complete the total number of treatments in the package, each session will be charged at the individual rate, rather than the package rate.
- Cancellation or rescheduled appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice may incur a fee up to 50% of the cost of treatment. Please contact us early to reschedule your appointment.